luni, 7 octombrie 2013

Insights today

First. From an interesting discussion about WOW in-game economy steamed an nice affirmation: 'in capitalism we pay for laziness'. If we have to accomplish boring tasks and we outsource, we pay in fact for our laziness. (indeed, if I were you, I'd tell myself that through outsourcing we can focus on other tasks. Now it would be interesting to see if the value of those tasks is the same or higher?).

Second. I was passing by some trees today, and suddenly I noticed the change in color, from the beautiful green to the earthy color of brown. I love this change, it is different and made me eager for the future. For me, change is great. I like experimenting the new. But then one thought came to me. We (humans) change in the same manner, suddenly we observe that we are not the same person as we were a few months or years ago (doh). But we are with ourselves (of course) all the time. But we do not realize the change when it happens.
Even if the change is unconscious it still has effects on the observed behavior. It's such a big deal for me, because we lose track on who we are now and with what consequence did the event leave us.

Third. I like people who smile (more applicable for informal interactions, but also to some formal ones). When I see this sparkle in their eyes I find them more charming. On the opposite side, people that are serious and solemn I find them very boring! (I think I am in the last category, most of the times serious. Not good, not good). But I'm in the process of change :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu